[IP] Pumpers Chat on AOL

If this post appears twice I apologize.  I don't know what happened to the
mail I sent earlier today regarding this.  Myself and a couple of other
pumpers on AOL are wanting to start up a insulin pumpers chat.  All of you
members with AOL that are interested in a pumpers chat please let me know with
a posting here or by private e-mail.  There is already a daily general
diabetes chat on AOL, but I was thinking this could be a once a week sort of
thing.  Please let me know what day of the week and what time of day is best
for you and I will try to set up accordingly.  I already have the chat room
available, just need the people to fill it :-)

Talk to you soon,

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted