[IP] Re: sleeping nude and dropping pump

> I just hope I don't forget I'm wearing the pump when I get up in the
> middle of the night to use the bathroom--since I sleep in the buff, I
> could end up dragging it onto the floor, and something tells me that
> wouldn't feel too good!  Maybe I'd better just get into the habit of
> putting on a robe with a pocket first thing. . . .
> - --Laurel

Laurel -- Even when I wear pajamas, the pump is still loose in the bed. (If
I clip it to my pjs, then I inevitably want to sleep directly on top of it,
ouch. No matter where I clip it.) I've forgotten about the pump and dropped
it on the floor more times that I can count. I probably AVERAGE once a
day. In 3 years, it didn't hurt my 506. It only hurts me if the cord
pulls. Since I use the long tubing, it doesn't pull when the pump is on the
floor and I'm standing up, with the insertion site in my abdomen.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted