[IP] Colour choice in pumps

     I chose the MM507 because I was so used to the wonderful shade of grey
     it has always been that I figured even if I forgot about it I couldn't
     get out of bed without my grey shadow......
     Seriously, aren't we all supposed to have developed colour blindness
     by now??  I remember reading somewhere (in B&W of course) that
     diabetes is a leading cause of green-blue colourblindness.  Add that
     to the fact that many men are red-green and the only colour we CAN see
     well is probably grey (actually, blue is only one I CAN see but
     minimed was eight weeks backordered and I had my insurance approval
     NOW, so....) (If I send my pump in for TLC to minimed will they swap
     for a blue one)?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted