[IP] year 2000 problem

Bob, the bigger problem would be if you still were diabetic---because in
1900, no one knew anything about insulin yet.  I'd rather be pumping in
2000 than on a starvation diet in 1900.  Maybe someone will figure out how
to implant beta cells effectively before year 2100 comes along.  Then we
could all throw away those nice expensive pumps.

<<<As far as my blood glucose monitor - if it's clock turns back to 1900 at the
turn of the century, I won't be diabetic yet (diagnosed in 1956 or 57), so
none of this will matter. Oreos and ice cream for me at the stroke of
midnight. Ooooh weee I can't wait ;-)
Bob Burnett>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.