Re: Educating "Professionals" (was Re: [IP] zero to DKA....)

In a message dated 5/8/98 9:14:36 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well so far MEMBERS, you haven't done your job. The only
 new member to IP-MedPro so far is from our list and she is an active,
 helping member already.

Well now I'm angry.  Not for what you said, Michael, but for what me endo told
me.
He told me he had signed up for the list on Tuesday morning. Apparently, he
was just humoring me.  GRRRR!!

FWIW, he also told me he had started two more patients on the "mix". Now I
wonder...

MJ