[IP] Pumpers Support Chat

For all you AOL members out there I am forming a pumpers support chat on AOL.
I have already sent out close to 115 e-mails to members already and have
gotten some very positive feed back.  There is already a daily general
diabetes chat on AOL and some of us pumpers go.  I think it would be great to
have a seperate chat, it doesn't have to be everyday, maybe 2 days a week to
start.  It would be great to be able to talk to each other directly, share
what works for each of us, help new pumpers and those who haven't started
pumping yet.  I have already gotten the chat room, and all I need is to get
people to fill it :-)  If you are interested and haven't already sent me a e-
mail, please send me a quick note letting me know what days and times are good
for you (EST).  I will set up a couple of days out of the week that accomodate
the majority of people.  I will work very hard to keep this chat alive.  I
will send out weekly reminders of upcoming chat times.  Thanks.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted