[IP] Re: extra infusion pieces

Thanks Bob.  Minimed sells with the same bad packaging options as
Disetronic.  A pumper's garage sale might be fun, but the main problem will
be that  everyone will have the same extra tubing to sell.   Maybe we
should just have a big  pumpers party :-)   We could have the caterer
properly label the carb content of each food and drink item!

<<<From: "Bob Burnett" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Extra infusion set pieces?

Wayne, Sam:
When I first started using Comforts (aka Tenders / Silhouettes), I ended up
with mismatched pieces when I was finished with the box. The default
configuration for Tenders, etc. is called a "Tender 2", meaning there are
two cannulas (bases) for each piece of tubing. If this doesn't work for your
rotation schedule, you can order "Tender 1" sets, which have a tube for each
cannula. This might match your requirements better.
	I don't know if MiniMed provides the same configuration choices. If
not, try
the Disetronic or the Comforts suggested here, since they're all the same
anyway. You might end up with fewer extra pieces.
	Course, when all else fails we can try to organize a pumper's
"cyber garage
sale" ;-)
Bob Burnett>>>

Wayne Mitzner