Re: [IP] Humalog

>      It is my understanding that humalog breaks down more easily than
> the  buffered insulin used in pumps. So, if anyone is using the long
> method

The infusion site is the problem, not the insulin. Humalog insulin
remains OK just like Regular or Velosulin. There are various tactics
to combat infusion site problems -- changing sites more frequently,
mixing H and R(or V). This has been a topic discussed frequently and
in great depth.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted