Re: Educating "Professionals" (was Re: [IP] zero to DKA....)

> Maybe it's time for some of us to figure out how to take effective
> action against these ignorant "professionals"...
>
> I know it sounds harsh, but these people are promoting stupidity and

The ball is already rolling, but it is about EDUCATION, not
recrimination.

Recall the anouncement last week of the
MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS mail list.

Well so far MEMBERS, you haven't done your job. The only
new member to IP-MedPro so far is from our list and she is an active,
helping member already.

Contact your doc's, CDE's, etc..., be a pest, get these people on the
education list so there is a place to referr those in the profession
who need to be educated. The rest will take care of itself.

Michael