[IP] Humalog

     It is my understanding that humalog breaks down more easily than
the
     buffered insulin used in pumps. So, if anyone is using the long
method
     versus the short method there is the possibility that your bg's
will
     elevate after a few days. This has not been proven though. I have
also
     been advised that my site could break down faster with the humalog.
     myself would much rather work around this than give us my humalog!