Re: [IP] tears and worms...

On  7 May 98 at 15:40, Kim Huffman wrote:

> Not sure we remember what a hot fudge sundae or McDonalds apple pie
> tastes like!!  But I bet they are good, and I will cry too when this
> becomes a reality!  I still remember shortly after Stephanie was
> diagnosed we were at a family reunion.  Someone brought a huge bag of
> sour gummy worms and all the kids (and some adults) were diving in.  As
> soon as Stephanie saw the bag she just cried.  The mother who had
> brought them felt so bad, she went over to Stephanie and handed her a
> dollar bill.  That dollar bill meant nothing, but being able to have
> those gummy worms along with her cousins meant everything......

When Stephanie gets to eat that hot fudge sundae you be sure and give
her a big hug.   And you can give Stephanie a big hug for all of
us and tell her that there are a lot of people who are happy too.

Last Saturday I took my boys to Dairy Queen for lunch and we all had
a "blizzard" - and we all had a good time, even when we got back to
the house and we were all sort of covered with the remnants...
two three year old boys make dining an experience and an event, not
just a routine....

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message