-----Original Message-----
From: Julia Bannister <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 3:13 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #226

>2 question: 1) How do/ or do you factor prepared luncheon meats into carb
count for meal bolus?  It seems to me that my son's bg's are affected by the
prepared meats. 2) Are diet soft drinks really free carbs?
>Mother of 6 year old Brendan
    Look at the label of diet drinks for the carb content. Diet Slice
(Mandarin Orange anyway) has one carb per 8 oz.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted