Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

<< Her first request on the way home from the doc's after
  getting insulin in her pump (I will never forget, it made me cry) was
  to stop at Mc Donalds for an apple pie.
  Michael >>
 Makes me cry, too, Michael.  Children should be able to enjoy life and food
 a big part of life.  I encourage my patients to have something they have been
 denying themselves for years. >>

Kayla has already requested a strawberry poptart with the frosting.  :)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted