[IP] Diabetes get-together--was zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

There is a Diabetes weekend retreat every year in November at Montreat near
Ashville, NC.  I heard about on the World Diabetes list.  I believe Jenny
Nash organizes it.  If you want more info, I can forward some messages about
last year's retreat.

At 01:17 PM 5/6/98 +0000, Randall Winchester wrote:
>The idea of some kind of get-together sounds pretty good... problems
>of where to have it, when to have it and all might be interesting...
>Promote it right and get some of the manufacturers support, convince
>a good hotel or something to give us a good price break, we might
>even be able to put together a program...  It could be a fun time....
>How about Barkley Lodge State Resort Park, on Barkley Lake in
>Kentucky?  Or one of the other similar resorts in Kentucky or
>Tennessee?  From experience I know that many of these places have
>good rooms at reasonable rates and we were able to get a discount
>rate plus meeting rooms and extra dining thrown in for having a
>handful of rooms reserved and paid for...
>Randall Winchester
Michael Strong
Fayetteville, NC
Email: email @ redacted