Re: Was Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat? :Is the pump for everyone?

In a message dated 5/7/98 4:29:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I have also found that I have more fear of hypos. My lows since being on
 pump have been sever and difficult for me to handle. I have needed help on
 several occassions. In the 20 years proceding the pump, I had this type of
 trouble only 3 times. >>
Katie..what are your target ranges for Bg control?  If you have some
hypoglycemia unawareness the lowest number should be raised to an acceptable
level and basal rates adjusted accordingly.  Just a thought.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted