Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

email @ redacted writes:

<< Think HOT FUDGE SUNDAE! Lily  eats quite a few of these during the
 summer. Her first request on the way home from the doc's after
 getting insulin in her pump (I will never forget, it made me cry) was
 to stop at Mc Donalds for an apple pie.
 Michael >>
Makes me cry, too, Michael.  Children should be able to enjoy life and food is
a big part of life.  I encourage my patients to have something they have been
denying themselves for years.  It is so cool to give a teen "permission" to
sleep in.
I just love to see their reaction.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted