Re: [IP] Re: delayed BS rise

In a message dated 5/7/98 12:25:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I don't know if the increased fat can slow carbohydrate absorption
 down for the length of time needed to explain what I experience (often 6- 8
 hours after eating), but as they say YMMV. >>
It is definitely the fat content of a meal that slows down absorption of CHO
and Protein.  Large protein meals (greater than 3 ounces) will need some extra
insulin also.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted