[IP] Joanne Ahern

I was hoping to find Lisa's email address on the list last time, but I guess
she's busy with her son. Anyway, the CDE, Joanne Ahern, from Yale New Haven
Hospital who wrote the letter to the judge about pumping and children that
eventually kept her ex quiet... (what kind of a sentence was that?!)  Anyway,
Joanne has a guest appearance on ER tonight (10:00 p.m. EDT) because she was
voted nurse of the year of something like that.  (I read the article too
quickly.)  I'm not sure what her role is going to be on the show, but thought
Lisa might want to see what this woman looks like.  Lisa, send me privately
your snail mail address and I'll mail the article to you.
Vicki McDonald
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted