[IP] March on Washington

<< As far as the cure...  the per patient spending on some "spotlight"
 diseases like AIDS is much higher than for diabetes...  maybe we need
 to start having marches on Washington and state capitals, or at least
 start e-mailing and phoning our representatives.
 Randall Winchester

I was told there is a March on Washington or A Diabetic March tomorrow, May 8.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted