[IP] The end of civilisation

Been there? Is Gary North a friend of yours? ;-)

I regret to say I bought a Psion 5 this week. There were so many people
asking after a Series 5 version of my Musicbox software, I decided I
could probably justify the expense. Did you see Musicbox reviewed in
last months Psion User? I nearly fell of bed! The 5 is a bit fussy, and
the screen rather dark and shiny, but nice none the less. It certainly
makes for excellent palm-top internet access, which is something I
desperately needed and is lacking on the 3.

The Bayer Esprit (called the Dex in the US) has passed my superficial
Y2K test. And my fax/answerphone did as well!

I'm looking to draw a list of all bg meters and check their status, and
circulate it on the various newgroups. Does this overlap with your work?
But I'm not in it for profit sadly!

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted