Re: [IP] Martial Arts

Jay, My son Ryan is in Taekwondo and he is up to the belt of black-belt
recommended.  He disconnects right before class.  In fact he will check his
BS's and
then check after class.  The class is only a 30 to 45 minute class.  As far as
the sparring, that comes when you reach Cameo belt.  If you really enjoy the
sport and it means alot to you, you can ace bandage around the waist for
padding.  Also they make chest shields which he wears.  I see no problem with
him taking Taekwondo.  At some of the tournaments I have other pumpers with
the sports guard on.
Good Luck!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted