Re: [IP] short vs full reservoir

You can tell that I'm still a pumper-greenhorn. I hadn't even thought
the quick disconnects. For some reason I thought that when you changed
infusion sets that you had to change the whole thing. Why? Because the
jillion little packages of soft-sets that came with my pump had both
included. Duh!

Can you get the infusion sets separate from from the tubing? (BTW I can't
believe the prices that they charge for these things. Some of us need to
get together and market discount supplies.... we could call it "Pumper's
Wearhouse"... or maybe "Pumphouse Supply").

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted