Re: [IP] changing reservoirs

My son, Nathan, 11, diagnosed 3-13-97, is almost ready to start the
pumping process.  (We are still waiting for insurance approval, so
not sure of exact date.)  I have read your messages about the
different types of things to use, i.e., comfort sets, etc.  Do you
have any recommendations for a child who is scared of needles (and
the whole process)?

Also, does anyone out there have a child who is MODY (Mature Onset
Diabetis of the Young), a Type II diabetic.  I know most of you are
Type I's, it seems like.  I guess I'm just asking for more
information, since a lot of what you talk about goes right over my
head--so far, but I'm picking it up slowly.

Also, we live in a small town in Indiana.  Does anyone out there live
in Indiana?

Sorry for all these questions, but just trying to find out all that I
can.  I do go to the childrens pumping Website too, but I like
hearing from people who can answer my questions fairly fast!

Thanks for all the help you are providing to newcomers like my son
and I!!

Debbie and Nathan Wagers
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted