Re: [IP] changing reservoirs

Everyone:

My son, Nathan, 11, diagnosed 3-13-97, is almost ready to start the
pumping process.  (We are still waiting for insurance approval, so
not sure of exact date.)  I have read your messages about the
different types of things to use, i.e., comfort sets, etc.  Do you
have any recommendations for a child who is scared of needles (and
the whole process)?

Also, does anyone out there have a child who is MODY (Mature Onset
Diabetis of the Young), a Type II diabetic.  I know most of you are
Type I's, it seems like.  I guess I'm just asking for more
information, since a lot of what you talk about goes right over my
head--so far, but I'm picking it up slowly.

Also, we live in a small town in Indiana.  Does anyone out there live
in Indiana?

Sorry for all these questions, but just trying to find out all that I
can.  I do go to the childrens pumping Website too, but I like
hearing from people who can answer my questions fairly fast!

Thanks for all the help you are providing to newcomers like my son
and I!!

Debbie and Nathan Wagers