Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

Lori wrote:
> I'm not certain why there are so many vocal opponents to Ultralente,
> perhaps my body was one in a trillion that fits its curve.

Ultralente has got to be one of the biggest YMMV's around. For me, my 6
years on Ultralente (Human Ultratard) were without doubt the worst years
of my life. Wild and random fluctuations in my bg, some very nasty
hypos, great weight gain. It's a wonder I survived at all.

The insulin is hardly used now in Britain.

In retrospect, what angers me is that nobody told me it might be caused
by the Ultralente. I lived in ignorance, and it seems most doctors did
as well.

I am so thankful that we now have the internet, and fantastic lists like
this one, where we can so easily exchange information and learn from one

Thanks every one... :-)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted