Re: [IP] Breakable resevoirs

Yes, I had one box where this happened 3 times.  Other than that, in the last 2
years or 3 maybe, it seems to happen every 5-6 months.   First few times I thought
I did something.  Second few times I was reusing syringes (no insurance) and
thought that was the problem.  Lots of tugging might be the problem...never
pursued it further.