Re: [IP] Re: Ruth's views

Thanks for the thoughtful response!  I don't at all think the pump is bad or
terrible.  It's just that we have such a cheering section and I believe that
well-informed choices are the best.  And I guess with the kind of work I do I hear
continually about people not thinking about things beyond the moment.  You
definately got the point!   If I weren't too busy to even consider it, I'd want to
just takes some very very good thinking and awareness!