Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

My CDE loaned me a sportsguard to try out on vacation in March.  I found
that it was too bulky and cumbersome.  AND I still worried about
dropping my expensive pump down to the deep dark bottom of ocean.  I
just disconnected and reconnected when I got out of the water.  Seemed
to work ok.  I just tested a lot to see how my bg's were doing.  All
that activity seemed to keep them in line.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI