Re: [IP] Choose by color

To the Barca-Tinus Family,  when i first got my pump, i was swimming 2
hours/day 3x/week in a pool.  the disetronic pump works great for that.  i
have worn my pump in the ocean and had no problem, but i only go to the beach
once or twice a year.  i have no idea how it will do over a long period of
time.  i would ask a disetronic rep. near your area to get more info about
that.  good luck.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted