[IP] Re: Where is Buddy?

<< so Cindy what did buddy do this time ??????? >>
It wasn't Buddy, but speaking of him....

I am not guilty, I didn't do it! Bet you didn't think I could stay quiet
this long? Shut up Sara.
    Buddy is having fun with my first infection at a two day old set. Went
to Corpus Christi Friday and the seat belt or suspenders I wear irritated a
fresh set and it is still bad. Had some antibiotics left from something else
so I started on them. I had put a band-aid with triple anti-biotic ointment
and darned if the plastic from the band-aid didn't break me out. I am
usually bullet proof but this is one of those times.
    Went to Dallas Monday and comforted Kim Hinckel and Jenni Morris in
Parkland Hospital who were starting on 507's. About 240 miles up there but
had a real good visit and met two new "sweet" ladies! Now they feel as GOOD
as we do!
    Glad you missed me Cindy. Just too much mail to cope with and this is
the reason. . . . "slack jawing". I have messages from last month I have not
read yet. God bless all of you.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted