Re: [IP] FINALLY PUMPING!!

email @ redacted writes:

<< NOT!!  is right.  Not one word from the ex.  I wonder how long it will
 take him to get the training he will need to take care of Spencer.  I
 will get a letter from the doctor stating he can not have Spencer until
 he takes the classes and then I will send a copy to my ex along with the
 business card for the instructor.

 Lisa >>
Great news.  If he loves his son, then he will do it.  Too bad it has to be a
test.

Barbara