RE: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

Mary, I tried it when I first got my pump 2 years ago,however I went last year and just bolused for 3 hours and then checked BG and bolused again...worked great..
The sports guard worked well,but make sure that you put Vaseline around the top to seal it good....
another down side is if you need to eat or have an elevated BG, you have to take it all apart and put it back together......
good luck.....

Does anyone know how the sportsguard for the minimed is for swimming in the
ocean?  I am going back to my hometown of Toms River, New Jersey in July with
my husband and 2 daughters who are very excited about a swim in the ocean.I
priced the sportsguard on the minmed page for 60.00 and before I purchased it
would like to know if anyone has tried it?
Thanks, Mary
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef