Re: [IP] Filling Cartridges

In a message dated 5/6/98 7:35:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< << Can you re-use the needle to fill the insulin cartridge?  That needle
 gets near your skin (THANK GOD!) and I suppose as long as you clean it with
 alcohol it would be okay, right?  And can you really re-use the cartridge >>
Now I can read this....It would not be a good idea to wipe the needle off with
alcohol as it can cause pitting in the steel.  It is also much safer to do
this with a fresh syringe.  However, if cost is an issue, then fill the
syringe through the connection end by using a regular insulin syringe put
through the opening. A 100 unit syringe filled three time will fill the pump

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted