Re: [IP] Breakable resevoirs

email @ redacted writes:

<< as wondering if anyone had ever broken the resevior for the Mini Med
 pump!  My daughter was running with it in her pocket and it popped out
 and fell on the cement!  I guess it landed right on the luer lock cause
 when I picked it up, the entire tip had come off... sheered off right to
 the base where it connects with the main body  of the resevior!
 I was reading in the Mini Med pamphlets that the resevior is
 "unbreakable"!  This doesn't seem to be the case! >>
Not so!  One of our counselors at camp bumped into a table and cracked the tip
of the syringe.  It is also possible to crack it if enough force is applied
when connecting the tubing at the luer- lock on the syringe. ( The ridges on
the syringe end where you connect.)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted