Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

In a message dated 5/6/98 2:20:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< How about Barkley Lodge State Resort Park, on Barkley Lake in
 Kentucky?  Or one of the other similar resorts in Kentucky or
 Tennessee?  From experience I know that many of these places have
 good rooms at reasonable rates and we were able to get a discount
 rate plus meeting rooms and extra dining thrown in for having a  >>
How far is this place from Charleston, Wv.?  I could use a nice trip for fun
and frolic.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted