RE: [IP] Breakable resevoirs

Scooter:

I heard this about the plastic cartridges as well, so I returned a partially
used box several weeks ago. Disetronic sent me a new box from their new
supplier. Apparently they were having some problems with the folks who
previously supplied the plastic ones. Problem is now supposed to be fixed,
with new supplier.

I had one leak, but it was due to me moving the plunger to the side when I
filled it. This separated the O-Rings from the barrel of the cartridge and
let the insulin seep through. No harm, though, since I was still filling it.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted