Re: [IP] Thanks for food scale info & update

In a message dated 5/6/98 12:25:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I just hope
 I don't forget I'm wearing the pump when I get up in the middle of the
 night to use the bathroom--since I sleep in the buff, I could end up
 dragging it onto the floor, and something tells me that wouldn't feel too
 good!  Maybe I'd better just get into the habit of putting on a robe with a
 pocket first thing. . . . >>

While wearing the pump with saline for a weekend, I got up in the middle of
the night forgetting it was attached.  I soon found out it was when it landed
on my big toe.  I just reeled it up off the floor by the tubing.  Everything
was fine.  I can use that incident to warn my patients  that it might happen
and not to worry about it.  You will do fine!  Good luck to you.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted