Re: [IP] Breakable resevoirs

> I was wondering if anyone had ever broken the resevior for the Mini Med
> pump!  My daughter was running with it in her pocket and it popped out
> and fell on the cement!  I guess it landed right on the luer lock cause
> when I picked it up, the entire tip had come off... sheered off right to

In this sort of incident, the infusion site should be removed or the
QR disconnected immediately.

There is 20+ units of insulin that potentially can go in via gravity
when the seal between the luer lock and canula is broken.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted