RE: [IP] how do you get rid of the gummy stuff?

Jeez, all these people using solvents and stuff.  My skin would be a MESS.

When I change sites, I just wash the old area with plain simple Noxema.  Then
afterwards I use a petroleum-based lotion (think Vaseline Intensive care or
something similar) on it.  That combo effectively removes all the tape residue
from my skin, and is a lot gentler than nail polish remover :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted