Re: [IP] Millenium bug

<< I've checked out the FDA site, and Minimed recently filed compliance
 with Y2K. So no problems there. But I couldn't find Disetronic or any of
 the bg meter manufacturers. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks John for the update.  I'm with ya on this Y2K thing.  Unfortunately,
many aren't and will be high and dry along with that New Year's hangover.
Pray for the stock markets!!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted