Re: [IP] Choose by color?

<< I doubt
 if purple would make me test more often(because i test as needed now), but
 there is something about cheery colors that warms the heart  >>

Hi Roz.  Don't know if you can get a purple one in the stores.  I got ours
from a great CDE that thought it might help Kayla.  It was a freebie from the
Accucheck rep.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted