[IP] Breakable resevoirs

I was wondering if anyone had ever broken the resevior for the Mini Med
pump!  My daughter was running with it in her pocket and it popped out
and fell on the cement!  I guess it landed right on the luer lock cause
when I picked it up, the entire tip had come off... sheered off right to
the base where it connects with the main body  of the resevior!
I was reading in the Mini Med pamphlets that the resevior is
"unbreakable"!  This doesn't seem to be the case!

Lots of folks have told me the Disetronic resevoir is potentially just
as breakable!  But it
has a metal top to it so it looks unlikely to break in the same way Mini
Med's did!  Anyone have such a problem with either pump??

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted