Re: [IP] Hgb A1C

On  6 May 98 at 9:47, TSalter403 wrote:

> Just wanted to share.  Got my lab results back from endo yesterday.  A1C was
> 5.6, which averaged my blood sugar at 107.  I don't think it's ever been that
> low.  I was real excited.
> Tonya

Sounds great!  Let's all give a rousing cheer on the count of
three... 1... 2.... 3..... YEAH TONYA!

Even though you didn't hear much, these kinds of reports are worth
sharing a celebration over...    I hope that things continue to go

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted