Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

Mary when i got my pump the pump co sold me the sports guard with all the
other pump stuff. My insurance covered it. I was told that it was a needed
piece of equipment. I took one look at it and decided that it was too
bulky for me to be happy using. I just disconnect (test first and act
accordingly) and do whatever in the way of swimming. I am not a real
swimmer. I only swim for a little exercise so i can't answer for those
that may choose a more active form of swimming. Did you get your pump yet
and can you get it covered by your insurance as a necessary piece of
equipment with the reasoning that your pump would ruin if wet when you are
doing necessary exercise? Roz

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted