A different Perspective on Pumping (was)Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

Ruth:
   Thank you for taking the time to articulate so clearly many very valid
points to consider before jumping on the "pump bandwagon."  I've forwarded
your excellent observations to a lot of my cyber-pals to file away for future
reference.  Thanks also for your kudos to me & Michael (really to Melissa &
Lily) for all working to maximize our daughters' future health.

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)