A different Perspective on Pumping (was)Re: [IP] zero to DKA in nothin' flat?

   Thank you for taking the time to articulate so clearly many very valid
points to consider before jumping on the "pump bandwagon."  I've forwarded
your excellent observations to a lot of my cyber-pals to file away for future
reference.  Thanks also for your kudos to me & Michael (really to Melissa &
Lily) for all working to maximize our daughters' future health.

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted