[IP] re:zero to DKA in nothin flat

I had to put my .02 in on this one.....
The doctor that I was seeing before I went on the pump told me in no uncertain terms that I would be so sorry for even considering the pump..
He told me that I'd be in DKA all of the time...

I'm so glad that I didn't listen to him and for the record,in my 33 years as a type diabetic, have never been in DKA....I'm proud of that and also proud that I changed doctors and went on my own instincts.....

The insulin pump has been the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!!!!

I now have the best CDE and endo around......THANKS BARBARA!!!!!!!
and I'm healthier than I've ever been......
LOVE MY PUMP!!!!!!

Rhonda

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef