Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

> Does anyone know how the sportsguard for the minimed is for swimming
> in the ocean?  I am going back to my hometown of Toms River, New
> Jersey in July with my husband and 2 daughters who are very excited
> about a swim in the ocean.I priced the sportsguard on the minmed
> page for 60.00 and before I purchased it would like to know if
> anyone has tried it?
Yeah, don't do it.  Lily's has leaked badly several times, drowning
her pump. She doesn't do that any more.

Anyway, if you are going to swim, disconnect. If you are going to
swim a long time, you will probably need some carbs too.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted