[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] how do you get rid of the gummy stuff?

In a message dated 98-05-05 20:12:35 EDT, you write:

> Kasey:
>  Good stuff is Uni-Solve, by Smith+Nephew. Comes in small individual packets
>  like alcohol swabs. Others use Baby Oil (doesn't work as well for me). I
>  have used alcohol swabs, but they require too much rubbing for me - ends up
>  irritating the skin for awhile afterwards.
>  Bob Burnett
  By my experience, Uni-solve is definitely the best. But I have talked to
some who use Goo-Be-Gone, you know the stuff at the hardware next to super
glue. I found the smell of that to be much to overpowering. 

Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For subscribe / unsubscribe information,
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted