Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

> Regarding the seemingly endless debate of which pump is better, can't we
> all just give it a rest.  I doubt that anyone is going to "change their
> allegiances and admit, "Yup, my pump is second best."  We have too much
> invested in our own pumps, monetarily and emotionally, to say that.

Oh, no- this one won't go away. We constantly get new folks on
the list and this is usually the first question they ask if they
haven't decided yet.  We must all remember that both pumps are great,
just a little different flavored.  We are here to educate and help,
we have to answer the questions with a smile :-) Michael

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted