Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

Does anyone know how the sportsguard for the minimed is for swimming in the
ocean?  I am going back to my hometown of Toms River, New Jersey in July with
my husband and 2 daughters who are very excited about a swim in the ocean.I
priced the sportsguard on the minmed page for 60.00 and before I purchased it
would like to know if anyone has tried it?
Thanks, Mary
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted