Re: [IP] changing reservoirs

Ted, and several others.
I am embarrassed to ask this..but I just started using the Comfort sets.  They
don't last too long with me, as they tend to clog.  It seems too, that I can't
seem to place the tape flush with my skin.  It always folds or something.
Like right now, the small white dressing is folded and won't last long.  I
seem to struggle with inserting that long needle evenly, then taking off the
covering of the dressing.  Does this make sense to anyone.  I also have rotten
results when inserting any of the cannulas into the left side of my belly.
The site doesn't last near as long without an occlusion, plus sometimes it is
painful.  Never bloody, but my right side never bothers me.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted